A healthy diet is also very essential in maintaining healthy hair. If you really love your hair and you do not wish to lose it any time soon, try practicing the following:
1. Take foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
2. Eat enough protein rich foods
3. Include iron rich foods in your diet
4. Take considerable amounts of foods that contain vitamin A
5. Include enough levels of vitamin C in your diet
6. To include Vitamin B6 in your diet
Ten Best foods to prevent Hair loss
1. Beetroots – Due to its richness in vitamin C, calcium, potassium, protein, and carbohydrates, beetroot enhances healthy growth of hair.
2. Sunflower seeds – Due to the presence of the iron nutrient in sunflower seeds, they play an important role in the nourishment of the scalp through an enhanced oxygen supply. Other nutrients also present include zinc, vitamin E, and vitamin B6.
3. Wheat Germ – A diet of wheat germ contains vitamin E, vitamin B6 and zinc. These nutrients are responsible for the promotion of the process of hair growth.
4. Sweet potatoes – A regular diet of sweet potatoes would ensure that you are heavily guarded from hair loss. This is because sweet potatoes are rich sources of nutrients like beta-carotene, vitamin C, copper, and iron. Also present in sweet potatoes are the antioxidant root proteins.
5. Carrots – Apart from healing eyesight problems, carrots also prevent hair loss. This is because they are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A. Since beta-carotene is an antioxidant, it improves the healthy growth of hair. Lack of vitamin A in your diet would eventually result in hair thinning and baldness.
6. Soya Beans – Take foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Such foods nourish follicles thereby promoting the growth of hair and preventing hair loss. This is because the nutrients contained penetrate deeply into the scalp. Moreover, they prevent dandruff and breakage.
7. Onion – Rich in sulphur. The sulphur content of onions is known to curb hair loss and inflammation. This also helps in enhancing blood circulation to the scalp. Onions can also be used to kill germs and remedy infections in the scalp.
8. Eggs – Protein, an important component of hair, is found in eggs. Similarly, eggs contain nutrients such as folate, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, iron, and sulphur. The overall health of hair is greatly boosted by these nutrients.
9. Spinach – Although spinach is a considered a common vegetable, it is highly rich in nutrients like folate, beta-carotene, iron, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12.These nutrients prevent hair loss and enhance the growth of lovely hair.
10. Prunes – Zinc and copper form the majority nutrients in prunes. Enough copper levels are essential for the thickening of hair and prevention of hair fall out. Copper is also known for giving hair its color and prevention of the premature graying of hair. Care should however be taken when consuming the copper and zinc nutrients .This is because excessive intake of zinc interferes with the absorption of copper. Also, huge amounts of copper are harmful.
disclaimer: This video does not provide medical advice. Consult with your doctor or other health care provider before using any of these tips or treatments.