5 Foods That Reverse Hair Loss in No Time – Must Try These Things !!
It is not a very big problem if you notice some hair loss. It is quite usual for people to lose about 50-100 hairs per day. This is not really noticeable and concerning, because at the same place new hair starts to grow. But if there are some bald spots or thinning areas, thus occurs due to some interruption in the process of growing and shedding.
Beetroot is rich in all the necessary nutrients for healthy hair growth such as: vitamins B and C, calcium, potassium and protein.
• Just consume some beetroot juice in your daily diet, and you can combine it together with carrot juice, lettuce juice, alfalfa juice and spinach juice.
2. Coconut milk:
Coconut milk is another amazing natural remedy to prevent hair loss and also promotes hair growth due to its content rich in essential fats and protein.
• Just add a freshly grated coconut to a pan of water and you will make coconut milk
• Then leave it to simmer for about 5 minutes and strain it
• When it gets cooled down, massage it on the scalp in your hair.
• Let the mixture act for about 20 minutes and then shampoo the hair and wash it.
Coconut oil can be used in many beauty treatments like a hair mask which can make your hair stronger and hydrated.
3. Licorice root:
Licorice root has many beneficial effects on the scalp, like eliminating scalp irritations like dandruff flakes, soothes the scalp and opens the pores. So it is used as a natural treatment for baldness, hair loss and dandruff.
• Mix ¼ teaspoon of saffron, 1 cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of round licorice root
• Mix all the ingredients well and then apply this mixture on the bald areas before you go to bed.
• Leave it to act during the night and then shampoo the hair and wash it in the morning.
• You can repeat this procedure 1-2 times a week.
4. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is rich in enzymes that can help you and promote growth of your hair. It also has alkalizing properties that are very beneficial in maintaining healthy pH of the scalp and hair.
If you use Aloe Vera on a regular basis, it can eliminate dandruff and also treat scalp inflammation and itching.
• Use Aloe Vera juice or gel on your scalp.
• Let it to act for a couple of hours and then wash the hair
• Do this procedure about 3-4 times a week
Flaxseeds are abundant in Omega-3 fatty acids, and they are very beneficial in hindering hair loss and they also promote hair growth.
• Just take 1 tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseed every morning together with 1 glass of water. You can also combine the flaxseeds with soups, smoothies and salads.